Help Launch the DMS Space Shuttle - Voting closed

Me too! From multiple locations. Vote early, vote often!

2 Likes

He doesn’t know his opinion until Chris tells him.:innocent: I know I’ve voted probably about 12-15 times and got 5 friends to vote (hey were in foreign countries!).

We should have made an App that whenever you badged a door a vote was cast on waiver sign ups on Thrusday. We’ve missed a real opportunity

2 Likes

that would have worked better than relying on talk where only about 1/4(?) of the membership seems to be active.

I would think the one vote per IP per day would make that impossible, since I’m assuming all the waiver kiosks use the same connection.

Edit: but admittedly, I don’t know how any of this stuff works!

1 Like

If you refresh the ip, you can vote again.

We have a rather static external IP at DMS. Likely most votes cast at DMS are not counted.

Their website says that winners will be posted on January 25.

1 Like

It let me vote today, they may just not be counting them though.

Whatever happened to this? Did we at least get the $500 of Bernzomatic products?

2 Likes

That’s what it looks like! :slight_smile:

I believe I recall processing a check for $1,500! a Sunday before last. @Lampy Correct?

1 Like

We did get the check, tools to be shipped later. I think they were going to go to Jason since he did the entry. Hopefully to donate to jewelry. :wink:

EDIT: I meant to say they will probably be addressed to him but since he is chair probably be used in Jewelry/Small Metals.

1 Like

Joseph is in Jewelry. The items would/should be going to Jewelry, so if anyone sees a box from Bernzomatic, let him know.

Might make a good post on the blog …