Help adding Member

Hey team,

I have sent in a ticket twice with no response so I am turning here for advice.

I added a family member to my plan paid, but I put in their e-mail wrong. My main question/objective is how can I get this fix, get their paperwork signed and get them a badge?

You should be able to update their email in MakerManager ( Log In | Maker Manager 3 )

You log in as the primary user, and then up in the top bar under my badge is, you should see the family account that you created. You probably can edit the information there. If not then it requires support intervention - please remember that everybody including support is completely volunteer run, so some things can take a little bit longer to filter their way to the right one.

Alternatively, IT office hours usually occurred during Saturday morning tours, which is a good time to get any account help in person.

Update: Thank you! I tried to do as you suggested and it shows him but still no way to edit his information. Still have not heard from anyone so headed up there Saturday to try and get someone in person.