Hello and a couple of things

Hello everyone! I used to be a regular here but my wife and I moved to Waco for about 3 years and we’ve just gotten back so I’m excited to be lasering again and hopefully see some old faces!

Anyways, I was in yesterday and I was alone in the laser area so while I was waiting for my files to load up I picked up and swept the floors and put the tools up that were laid about. The tools went into the tall cabinet with the other tools. If we have a different area please let me know.

Also someone left a nice Sandisk flash drive on the table. Normally I’d just put it in the list thumb drive box but this one has something special about it. If it’s yours shoot me a note and I’ll get it to you.

So as a reminder it doesn’t take long to keep the area cleaned up and looking good! Just do a couple minutes here and there and everyone will benefit!
Troy

10 Likes

Troy, welcome back! Yes, the Laser area has not been kept as clean as we used to keep it back in the 2018-2019 timeframe when you were last here,

Not sure if it’s due to two years of COVID volunteer vacancy, or a lot of newly minted Laser users who are not getting the “we’re all volunteers in Laser, and we’re all equally responsible for keeping the Laser area clean and tidy” speech, or maybe just a bunch of recent laser users who’ve not cleaned up after themselves.

The laser committee could definitely use your renewed involvement. Welcome back!

I hear ya! I’ll be talking to you soon!

1 Like

Welcome back!

“… to that same old place that you laughed about.”

1 Like

I do hear some solid jokes at DMS from time to time. Hopefully during his time away he has learned a few zingers he can share with us!