HEAVY work table for sale - Price drop to $100 to clear my garage

I have stripped down my old pick and place machines and now have 2 really nice, heavy, work tables. I am keeping one to build a CNC on but I don’t have space for the second one.

Since this platform is from an industrial pick and place it is absolutely solid. The top is drilled and tapped every inch so is excellent for both attaching mechanical actuators, or for holding down a work piece.

The top is 42"x42" solid aluminum and weighs in at about 200lb. The base is also about 200lb and has leveling feet.

I am looking for $550 for this if anyone is interested. To be picked up in Allen.

Anyone interested please DM me.

Table5 Table6 Table7

7 Likes

Those are beautiful. What are they designed for? Sadly, i do not have the skill set to appreciate them.

PM sent…

After measuring things in my workshop at home last night and looking at how it would fit in I came the the conclusion that this will not fit into my layout so I must pass on it. :frowning: I wish I had more room…

How tall is the table? Does the top separate?

I wish I could transport this, I don’t know what i would use it for right now but a heavy table with indexed holes is an amazing asset to have anywhere.

Yes, the top can be removed. The top is about 200lb and the base is also about 200lb.

The height is about 33"

Yes, the top piece certainly is a nice piece of aluminum. This is the base from a Quad 4C pick and place machine.

What’s the thickness of that plate that comes off?

At 33" it’s a close call but might fit in the doors here to move it

Sorry guys but the table just sold.