Heat Transfer Rhinestones Question

Hey Friends, I have a bunch of hotpress rhinestones laying around and I would like to use them to make some cool custom designs for T-Shirts. I have started doing this in the past, but found that creating a custom design isn’t exactly a simple task. I know that there are certain softwares out there that are made to do this, so I was wondering if we had any on our creative arts computers? Or if anyone has had experience with this? Thanks a lot. I’ve attached two photos of sample designs for more clearification of what I am trying to make.

I know you can use inkscape (free and avail on our computers) and coreldraw (dont know if we have). There are better programs out there but we dont have them.

1 Like

I have heard that coreldraw is a good option! thanks for the info

We DO NOT have any Corel Draw licenses at DMS. It IS what I use primarily for all of my projects.

I do have experience making custom rhinestone designs, and it SUCKS! It is a lot of work, takes a lot of time, and takes some specialized materials to do well. I no longer look for rhinestone jobs that are less than a dozen peices, and send out for the transfers, passing the cost on to my customers.

2 Likes