Heat press does not turn on

@Team_Creative_Arts The heat press for dye sub won’t turn on. I tried it in two different power outlets and neither worked. It said it was last used an hour prior to our arrival (sign says hot at 2:15 PM 4/22).

The breaker at the back of the control unit might of tripped. It should just be a push button.

Thanks for letting us know though, I’ll take a more thorough look next time i’m at the space

1 Like

And there ya go. Never knew about that button but that fixed it. Thanks!

1 Like

NP, Let me know if it pops at a high temp (400 or so). It has been known to do that

Well, turns out it’s still not really working. It’ll get up to about 300 before it pops again. Tried it three times and it got up to maybe 310 max before it tripped.

1 Like

Yes, a member was running into the same issue last night (Sunday 4/21). It would barely get past 300 before the breaker would pop on it.

@CaryF300 this thread is marked solved, but apparently it still trips at around 300 while heating up. Who do we need to notify to investigate further?

Yeah we will be invesrigating further. Marking the press “out of order” for now.

I tried and it tripped on me! So I left the note as hot! It didn’t work for me as well

1 Like

Please note, a user removed my “Out of Order” sign that I placed on the press and continued to use it. I am reaching out to them about it.

Just note, that the clamshell heat press is OUT OF ORDER, until I say it is not!

Thank you!!

3 Likes