Halloween inspired Pot Luck! Oct 30 6-10p

Just wanted to call your attention to the next pot luck @artnerdray and @Kriskat30 will be getting this party cooking.

Register here: https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/884

Respond below with what you are going to bring

1 Like

If I’m back from Slingfest in time I will bring something or other :slight_smile:

1 Like

This feels like a dumb question. Do I just bring any random food-thing, or is there some kind of sign up list so we don’t end up with 12 trays of brownies? :joy:

You say that like it would be a bad thing?

3 Likes

I mean… I have a healthy appreciation for brownies, but you know “variety is the spice of life” and all that.

So I’ve tried signups before but no-one really uses them. :frowning:

Jahwaiin brownies, Appalachian power brownies, West coast dawg brownies, blondies, … the variety is endless! :slight_smile:

I thought you were talking about “woooooo dannng I ate a strong brrroooooooowwwwwniiieeeeeeeeee” not just different types of brownies- although Hawaiian looks pretty good.

Gotcha LOL. Glad I know. I’m not sure what sunday looks like yet, but I’ll bring something if we head that way.

It’s Halloween! We’re all bringing nothing but desserts!

:smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll be bringing a meat, cheese, cracker platter and a skecth pad to draw anyone willing to pose.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll add some various types of Hummus, Pita & Naan Bread, Figs, Dates, and some other Middle Eastern items I loved when I lived there. Along with some veggies.