HAAS Classes 2018

I am interested in getting trained on HAAS but there is nothing scheduled.

I’m posting classes in the next couple of days. Likely will be March dates.

1 Like

Will be there be Bridgeport class soon too?

1 Like

@Photomancer can weigh in on this one. He generally does them

1 Like

I have not been able to schedule class so far as I keep having appointments that I must attend moving dates and times. However, I’m scheduled for one tomorrow in Ft Worth at 10:50. If all goes well I’ll be to submit things things on the calendar.

At a minimum I’ll schedule:

• Bridgeport
  • Sherline Mills
  • Bridgeport for Sherline Mill trained
  • Sherline for Bridgeport trained
  • CNC Plasma cutter

The first four will include Cold Cut Saw training at the end for those that want it.

1 Like

On Monday I submitted a schedule for two Bridgeport Classes: One for day timers Thursday, March 8th and another for Sunday early afternoon, March 11th. They should appear on the Events calendar any hour, if events processing goes as normal.

I was able to find the training slides for Bridgeport and Sherline lathe but not anything for Sherline mill on the Committees Drive. Does a slide presentation exist for Sherline Mill?

1 Like

Hi,
I just checked the events and I don’t see events on March 8th and 11th, Probably didn’t go through

I don’t see it in queue under classes or events.

Since David has scheduled Bridgeport classes during the week of March 4th, I have cancelled the Thursday class, but kept the class for Sunday, the 11th at noon. I don’t see how it could not be in the queue as it is showing on my list of “hosting” events and the Thursday class that I cancelled indicated a warning that once cancelled it couldn’t be undone. How can it be “cancelled” if not created in the first place? In my hosting file that status of the Thursday class has updated to: “Notice - This event has been cancelled”.

1 Like

Could someone show up at the end for just the Cold Cut Saw training?

Absolutely.

In fact if you see me I often do on the spot training. I’ll make an announce on the PA I’m having a class. Went from 2 to 5 people one time. You want to learn, get with it me.

Maybe the seventh time you show me, I’ll actually remember. :blush:

1 Like

Reminder: You’ll need your safety cast. No open toed shoes.:joy:

1 Like

Any update on when the HAAS classes will be posted? I have been eagerly watching the calendar.

1 Like

Let me see what is open. It will have to be on a Sunday from me.
I was waiting on the honorariums from January to finally be paid.
It should show up on the calendar by weeks end.

class has been scheduled for Sunday March 18th from 12-6 pm in the lecture hall.
This class combines HAAS1 and HAAS2. it should show up in 72 hours.

2 Likes