Here are some great YouTube Channels for learning Blacksmithing …
There are many more … please post your favorites …
- Dirty Smith - https://www.youtube.com/user/isolatedreality
Rory is a blacksmith in the family business known as Dragon Forge working along side his father, Craig. Sharing his days of forging, building, managing a shop, a small window into what it is like to work in a modern blacksmithing shop. Hobbyists be warned: this is the real world with serious clients, serious deadlines and one-of-a-kind projects.
- Alec Steele - https://www.youtube.com/user/alectheblacksmith
My name’s Alec Steele and here you’ll find near-daily videos documenting the process of building some awesome projects here in the shop. As a blacksmith, most of the projects start as lumps of steel, or stacks of different alloys for making damascus, that I forge out into blades, sculpture, art or tools before taking the project to the machining equipment or into the grinding room for finishing. Each project teaches me a lot and stretches the bounds of my knowledge. I make a lot of mistakes but they serve as an excellent teacher. There’s always something important for me to learn in the shop!
- Torbjörn Åhman - https://www.youtube.com/user/torbjornahman
Hi, I’m Torbjörn Åhman. I make videos to share my creations and inspire other people to create
- Mark Aspery - https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkAspery
- Brent Bailey Forge - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3R3FIdB247BBCNWqVkPQ
- Armure Dubé - https://www.youtube.com/user/SgtViktor
- Chandler Dickinson - https://www.youtube.com/user/chandlerdickinson