Graphics Pro Expo invites DMS members

The trade show that used to be called The NBM Show has rebranded as:
Graphics Pro Expo

While the 2020 show was only open one day before being closed down due to the pandemic, they are poised to open their doors May 13-15 at the Irving Convention Center.

Last year, they had asked if they could quote me in promo materials. (Apparently, I wrote something deep and compelling.) as part of the request, they asked for info about my business. I told them I didn’t really have one. Previously, I had attended in search of unique options that the school district might be able to incorporate, but as a retiree, I was now attending watching for durable equipment, tips/tricks, etc that the Dallas Makerspace might be able to incorporate.

They were quite intrigued with that, as a huge part of their target audience is really small(er) businesses or individuals contemplating launching a small business and wanting to see different varieties of similar equipment. (Large format printers, laser cutters, silk-screen setups, etc.

So, they have asked that I share info with y’all.

Attendance is free if you are registered in advance, and they have a variety of seminars presented by many of their exhibitors. It’s time well-spent, and while not a ginormous trade show, has most of the “players” worth talking to.

6 Likes

I love this tradeshow. It was my baptism in dye sublimation in 2008. I have attend this one every year since then. If you can make the time, then I recommend taking in at least one day of the show.

1 Like

Quick tip: If you go, bring a decent sized rolling bag. You’re going to need it for all of the samples and catalogs that you will want to pick up.

5 Likes

Bumping this topic:

The show opens tomorrow, Thursday, May 13. (well, classes started today, but the vendor hall opens tomorrow.)

I think tonight is your last opportunity for free registration.

2 Likes