Graphic Commnications - Production Software Printing and Packaging

I have over 40 years of experience in the graphic communications industry and have sold high-end production software for both conventional print and packaging. (Prinergy, Preps, Pandora, Autocad, Artworks, etc) I have extensive knowledge of all types of print media types. I’m offering myself as a volunteer to teach graphics ay Makerspace.

Jeff Davison | LinkedIn: Jeff Davison - Company Owner - TEJAS Cabana LLC | LinkedIn

Jeff Davison 972-400-2561
www-tejas-cabana.com

2 Likes

This sounds good to me. Unfortunately, all I know about our system is the griping I read on Talk. Someone should be by later to discuss things who knows more.

Creative Arts has the Digital Arts SIG. Digital Media is its own committee. Either one could use another instructor. They don’t seem to teach quite enough to meet the demand.

Hi there and welcome! I teach Fine at DMS with a background of graphic design but would love to take some more intermediate/advance classes in the Adobe Creative Suite! I work in marketing full-time so I’d love to enhance my design skills- excited to have you! Been a while since I’ve jumped into new trends

Genat, I have basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, but I was not involved in the creative side. My knowledge centers on production tools used for layout, imposition, color management, alterations, and final output. (plates and/or direct to digital) I also have knowledge on packaging software, Autocad, Pandora, Artpro, Powerpack. With over 40 years of sales/technical experience with Creo, Kodak, and Esko, I have considerable knowledge in all aspects of print production. My class would be for people interested in working at a printing company or packaging converter. (wide-web poly, tag/label, folding carton)