Gone: Lodge Cast Iron for barter

I have a poorly maintained cast iron skillet up for barter. The bottom is about 7” across. Offer $, offer something you think I can use, or a meetup learn a skill/do a project you think I’d enjoy. Offer I like the best gets this in exchange:

3 Likes

Let me fix that for you. Amazing cast iron zombie / home defense weapon that needs a little TLC if you also want to cook a delicious apple pie with it.

Could… but then I wouldn’t have put it up for barter.

3 Likes

You missed the infomercial

1 Like

Always a cute scene…

But the offer of the cast iron skillet is real for barter is real.

1 Like

Hmmm… Barter… gotta see what I have. (Hard to pass up cast iron… ) … maybe LED String… TV… dead mouse… (Stupid dog… I TOLD her NO!) Stand by…

2 Likes

Ok, Several things to offer…Won’t be offended by rejection… just trying to “feel” you out since I don’t know what interests you… First up… Lovepop card (very useful for a last minute “I thought of this months ago” panic moment") and Pikachu in a Pokeball in case you need a last minute gift. Might not be a good choice for an anniversary.CIMG3031

1 Like

Next offer…Jeannie and her bottle… (Bottle in original state of Jim Beam Bourbon bottle… if you got Bourbon, do you even need a Jeannie?)CIMG3029

1 Like

Third offer… Led light reel with power supply and IR controller. Kind of bland but hey, everything is better with LEDs (…and Spider DNA… not sure why) Any of these tempt you?

CIMG3024

2 Likes

Since they are three separate offers, and you seem most interested, I’ll accept the I dream of Jeannie package. I’ll probably mold the bottle, then do a replica in resin to add fairy lights and a fog machine inlet. Will you be around Saturday by chance?

4 Likes

Cool! Saturday, depends what time… Have a noonish event but earlier is open. Or give me some options. Can be worked out I’m sure.

I’ll PM you.

Congrats, guys!