Getting Started (Again)

Yo.

I’ve been a member forever. Wanted to do this forever. Haven’t done it yet. May need a refresher on tools (I’m certified, it’s just been a hot second since the last time anyone showed me.) No idea where to get cheap shit to start banging on just to start getting a feel for it. Anyone have any advice/suggestions?

Chris

I will be there a little bit tonight when I get a chance I will look more into your message.

1 Like

Hello not to be too much of an inconvenience but has there been any motion on this?

Yeah depending on what you’d like to do. There is plenty of metal to forge depending on your availability I can be there most weekday nights and weekends. Just let me know what you’d like. Weather that’s a refresher or safety talk just message me with what you think and we will go from there.

Hello Mr. Nick Brown,

I hope this message finds you well.

This is Nathan Brody, my grandfather John Reid has been a member for a good little while here and ranted and raved about the blacksmithing set up you guys have going. I’ve got a some experience and I set my own shop up in my backyard. Nothing fancy but a whole heck of a lot of fun. We’re working on another project at DMS and I was hoping to see if you would be in this week to go over the equipment. I leave on wednesday the 27th so I would love to meet you before then if you are available!

Best,
Nathan