Full Spectrum Laser Cutter For Sale or Trade

The Full Spectrum Laser ProLF 36x24 is up for sale or trade to make room for the new laser cutter on the way. The laser cutter will be sold as-is, no warranty of any kind, WYSIWYG. Any of these terms may change.

If you would like to make an offer on the laser cutter you can send an email to [email protected] or send a private message via Talk.

These things will be included. Add your own computer and exhaust blower. It was around $14K when purchased new.

• Full Spectrum ProLF 36x24 with 120 watt tube upgrade (120 volts only)
  • Chiller unit (220 volts CW-5000 or 110V CW-3000, buyer’s choice)
  • Air pump for air assist (120 volts only)
  • 2.5" and 1.5" focal length lenses and holders
  • Assortment of spare parts (auto focus sensors, optics)
  • Rotary attachment

These are the known issues with the laser cutter.

• Honeycomb bed has dents and punctures
  • Several door hinges are damaged
  • Gantry makes a clicking and squeaking noise
  • Integrated circuit breaker missing
  • Auto focus unhooked (functional when last used)
  • Door locks missing or malfunctioning
  • Stripped fastener on Z table belt tensioner
  • Not original ammeter
  • Not original power supply mounting and wiring
  • Not original emergency stop switch
  • Optical alignment assemblies difficult to adjust
3 Likes

I bid $3.50

$100 Full Disclosure I plan to see if I can cut metal with it and then Blow it up.

3 Likes

If you buy it, I can setup with 80watt Nd:YAG.

And also blow it up.

2 Likes

Maybe keep the tube for the lasersaur.

$101 Probably wont blow it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the correct way to make a bid on the FS laser cutter? When does the bidding end? Is it just a reply to this message? If so, I bid $150.

Just a reminder, if you’d like to make an offer please send it to me via private message or email. Thanks!

1 Like

The laser will likely be sold this week. The highest offer on the table right now is $2,000. If it’s worth more than that to you please offer in at least $250 increments (e.g. $2,250, $2,500, etc.). Thanks!

3 Likes

For others that come across this in the future the laser was sold on Craigslist for $4750 if I recall correctly. More than double the highest bid from within the community. If your committee is going to sell something do it publicly with as many eyes on it as possible. It was a mistake for me to try to sell it like this on Talk and I’m glad it ended up getting sold a different way.