FS: Chinese 3040 CNC w/ 2.2kw spindle [SOLD]

Being sold as a project. Asking $750 or best reasonable offer. This is less than I paid for it. Can bring to DMS or pickup in The Colony.

I am looking to sell the generic 3040 Chinese CNC machine that I bought about two years ago. The guy I bought it from was modifying it for use to cut aluminum with flood cooling but ended up selling it to me before he ever finished that modification. I have reversed most of the modifications done that he made. He only did a few test cuts in MDF and never really used it. As I was getting it fixed up I lucked into a much larger CNC router so this one is up for sale.

The unit operates on 120v and has a 2.2kw water cooled spindle. 30x40cm working area I believe. Comes with 4th axis rotary chuck and tailstock but I may be missing the cable that plugs into the stepper motor for that one axis. Had older parallel based control board that could easily be upgraded to a more modern USB or network connected controller. It is missing the metric leveler feet that had been removed when he bolted it to a custom tool base cabinet that weighed about 250 pounds. I am including a small metal cart that it is currently sitting on. I think I have a set of collets to go with it as well. Also includes submersible pump for water cooled spindle.

5 Likes

Price drop to $700. Would like to get it sold this week. Taking a loss on it but need it gone.

Price drop again to $650. Would like to get it sold this week.

That’s a great deal. Anyone tired of waiting on multicam or xxl access should consider it. The equivalent cost for all that from Rockler is easily $3k.

3 Likes

@Shawn_Christian gimme 2 days, but I’ll take it

6 Likes

Sold. Thanks Doug!

4 Likes