FS: 5.11 All Hazards Prime backpack

Great condition, no tears. It’s been on 3 continents, in a few bank vaults during my professional robberies and at least a dozen countries (if you don’t know what I do for a living, I break into places and tell them how I did it)

I switched to a frame pack for my black-bag work, and a more office-y looking back for my undercover work.

Asking $50

ahem… not to derail, but… pics or it didn’t happen :male_detective: :bank:

3 Likes

3 Likes

How much are you asking for it?

1 Like

D’oh, that’s twice I’ve done that now.
Asking $50

1 Like

Unfortunately I could get in a lot of trouble for sharing my scrapbook (something something photos of target facilities something something NDA)

But this is what I do as shown in a cheesy little video (red team and black team specifically): https://www.nccgroup.com/us/our-services/cyber-security/penetration-testing-and-security-assessments/full-spectrum-attack-simulation/

3 Likes

This stuff is fascinating :slight_smile: Thanks!

Not to derail your purchase offering, but have you ever heard of Onclave? https://onclave.net/ They claim that the next frontier of cybersecurity is IoT. We sell a line of IoT server IP cameras and want to put them behind the Onclave gateway to secure them.

I have a pair set up now and I am going to test them against penetration. Do you have a set of tools you’d recommend to test them. Essentially, I have one at my home and another at a business associates home and I want to see if I can break the connection between them. They present to the user as a local IP on BOTH ends. No external routing required. They use a public network connection to connect the two gateways through another router device called an Orchestrator, but the IoT device is supposedly secured behind the gateway.

In any case, I appreciate what you do. I once was a member of CERT which was a group of developers who were considered white hat security team people. I was the OS development manager for Convex so we had to ensure our BSD kernel based OS was secure and CERT alerted us to the many failures of different OSs when it came to security. I learned a lot about what is vulnerable with a lot of Operating Systems.

I’m sorry I digressed.