FS: $1600 Grizzly G0704 Milling Machine [SOLD]

I am selling my used Grizzly G0704 milling machine since I just upgraded to a much larger one for my home workshop. This one has a 1HP motor, uses R8 collets and tool holders, and weighs around 300 pounds with the base stand. it does need to be cleaned up some from sitting before I bought it about a month ago. The rubber sheet has deteriorated and needs to be replaced and the clear shield that would be in front of the tool or chuck is missing. Both parts are available and fairly cheap from Grizzly. Was about to order them when the option to upgrade came along. I am in The Colony but can deliver within the DFW metroplex since I have a liftgate. Asking $1600 to try and get back what I have in it. This model currently sells new for $2150 plus $150 freight plus tax. This is for the machine and stand only. There is no tooling or other accessories that come with it. It does have the original manual and paperwork. There is a large community of people who modify and convert these mills to CNC.

3 Likes

The G0704 milling machine has been sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired about it.

1 Like