Friday morning 4/21?

@AmeliaG – did you mean to put your next sewing event on Friday morning?

Nope, that’s 100% user error. I intended The 4th Saturday in April from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. I will attempt a correction when I get to the hotel in El Paso tonight

1 Like

Might be easier to just delete and re-enter with the correct date. That’s far enough out that there should be plenty of time.

1 Like

Oh, and I usually copy the original event. All the events you’ve ever entered are in the list that pops up under the “My Account” bit on the top bar. Same spot as the Log In click.

2 Likes

Done! Thank you!

1 Like

I spent most of yesterday ripping out an RV bathroom saturated with black water in Yuma, az Today I’m finally on the road. But there’s no way I can physically make it to DMS in time. :frowning:
I am so sorry, I know you put this class up specially for me, and that this is your busy season. I am sincerely sorry I’m not going to make it tonight, Ive been rushing to try and get back for 5 days, and I’ll miss it by 12hrs.
Again, I’m so sorry, and I hope to be able to make it up to you.

2 Likes

That’s okay. It actually helps, because I’ve screwed up this Thursday by being confused about another thing I had to do, so now I’ve got that extra 1/2 hour before class.