Free to new home: Creality CR-10 Smart large format printer

My frustration is your gain! I could never seem to get this puppy dialed in, and finally gave up. I then bought the CR-10 Smart “Pro” (same base, but with direct-drive extruder, PEI bed, light kit, etc.). I actually think the controller board is the same. Good for parts, or maybe you can make the bowden+glass bed work for you.

I’m in McKinney but can bring to the space.
469-688-7726 txt.
John

3 Likes

Id like it.

I’ll be in tomorrow during the day and Monday and Tuesday evening

2 Likes

Maybe this subjects would help in getting use out of the 3d printer.

“3D Printing Failures: 2022 Edition: How to Diagnose and Repair ALL Desktop 3D Printing Issues” by Sean Aranda.

Start reading it for free: 3D Printing Failures: 2022 Edition: How to ... - Kindle

Maybe octoprint and bedlevelvisualizer?

Repack the linear bearing grease?

Oz is a winner!

and yes, I have a RPi3 set aside for octoprint on the printer I am keeping. :slightly_smiling_face:
Maybe it will help debug, but I think the best route is updating.

2 Likes

It is Good that Oz will get the printer, but it was a struggle to originally get 3d printer working. Can Oz get it working to his liking or if we get people together can a group improve the ptoduct?

I have an Ender 5+ I need to install some upgrades onto.

Excuse me, I am gatefull oz is getting a good 3d printer, but many of us have machine that are always in need of some repair. etc. Help others often makes one feel not alone. Or the pursuit for knowledge and income is not in vain. If can help others i can fix my crude.

I also have good booden extruder.

I am looking to drop the controller and power supply

The enclosure.

1 Like