!FREE! ROLLING HARD CASES and RACKs

I would be interested in the large equipmet boxes. What arrangement do we need to make?

Go get it before someone else does. @AOK

Boy my back does not miss those. Had to hump a lot of them in my video production days. Loading helicopters sucked the most. You had to weight each case and shuffle stuff around to get the right balance.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh!!! The server racks are exactly what I’ve been looking for! :flushed: Did people take everything yet or is there still something left to grab? Depending on their size, I’d be looking for possibly 2 of them. :crossed_fingers:

As of a few minutes ago (I just left the space) there was one of the server racks and about four of the travel cases.

1 Like

We must have just missed each other! I jumped in my car not long after writing my comment and just hoped I was lucky. I just left there too after grabbing what I needed. I really loved that huge server rack, but couldn’t lift it myself. I got a couple of the rollers instead. If no one else grabs that server rack, I know I could use it, but would need to find someone to help me load it into my SUV.

If you ever get another stash like that again, I can guarantee you they’ll be gone if you bring them to DMS and announce it on Talk like you did here. Thank you for letting us know!!! :hugs:

1 Like

Oof, been binging a show all day, thank you for bringing it all up. Could use some but since I wasn’t johnny on the spot, my fault

As of a couple of hours ago, it was down to 1 server rack, and one of the cut up pelicans, that is missing a latch. But I thought he had some more that may still come up during the week?

I have a few more Comming on Monday ~ 18:30. I’ll keep you posted.@dougemes

2 Likes

Definitely interested here too.

I have a couple left Comming in now

Cool! I’m here.

Headed over from Garland

Hi,
I’m about half an hour away. Would someone who is at DMS and checking messages be so kind as to let me know if there are server racks available? (at the time of sending the message, of course)
thanks much,
David

Yeah definitely let me know it looks like there is only one server rack and one pelican when I left

Didn’t realize holes on 3 of the 4 sides of the pelican.

It’s great for someone else, but I’ll need to pass on it. As of 730 there’s one server rack rolling with no front or back.

If someone else decides they don’t need one of the smaller enclosed equipment boxes ( the silver ones with lids above in the thread) I would be interested.

Thanks much for the update

Yes, they went pretty fast. I will keep you updated when I have more similar stuff.

6 Likes

@Brad_Jackson hank you for your generosity in bringing them in.
drb

1 Like

Are any of these items still available?

Interested in the suitcases and the server rack if it’s still there.