Free Oscilloscopes

We have 5 working oscilloscopes and a work cart with wheels that need a new home (free). Any interest? I’d like to meet up or drop them off at the space today, if possible.

1 Like

Make, model, etc? Pictures?

Will take pics as soon as I am home. I’m not a HAM, so I won’t be much help beyond that :woman_shrugging:

Very interested in one unless you’re offering to donate to DMS.

Either way is fine by me! I am going to head that way and drop them off. I’ll then post a pic. Any thoughts on where would be best to leave them?

If the cart will hold all them, load it up and leave in the main front lobby. There’s a ramp up to the door. Ring the door bell and someone will let you in.

Hi, Art! Matt was kind enough to pick them up for us, and he will be transporting them to the space. I appreciate you both! They are all Tektronix brand Included some antennae parts and work lamps as well.

I saw from the handles there are model numbers 2235, 465B, 475, 475, and a 465. Cart is a K212.

2 Likes

I’ve got all 5 and will bring them to the space and put in Electronics.

6 Likes

Thank You!
I am sure each one will find a good home.

1 Like

Thanks again, Matt!

i would love one of these!

1 Like

All up at the space, should be in electronics. I’ll let y’all know if we come by any others.

1 Like

were they al given away… at the space and dont see any :frowning:

They have not arrived yet.

I still have all of them. I am just fighting logistics to get them to the space. Deep breaths. They will arrive soon.

1 Like

Just to have it on record I am also interested in these

I will volunteer as clean up for one if others don’t claim them all.

I certainly don’t need one, but wouldn’t want one sitting unclaimed either.