Free electronics: inspection camera, security camera potpourri

Clearing out the following stuff: Inspection camera and security + USB camera potpourri. Hate to see this stuff go to landfill if someone can possibly use it.

Inspection camera

Teslong NTS150RS inspection camera. For looking around corners and between studs. Has endoscopic camera on end of 10’-15’ flexible, detachable, wand.

Needs repair, camera lens is cracked, so image is blurry. Electronics head unit is OK. Lent it to friend who accidentally cracked it. He checked on replacement parts and decided to get me a replacement unit (newer model) instead of repair.

Camera potpourri (security + USB)

Various security cameras and lenses, from a friend who was involved in a facial recognition startup. All security cameras are NTSC output and require DC power input. No HD here :slight_smile:
Notice : Following is offered as a whole lot. Interested party must take everything.

• [1st pic] Sony camera, lenses with iris control. Sony camera doesn’t have a lens. Both lens have compatible mount, but the larger lens has iris connector cut off. The smaller lens has iris connector that plugs into camera.
  • [1st pic] IR camera. IR illumination LEDs are visible on front of camera
  • [1st pic] Pinhole cameras, one with mount, one without
  • [2nd pic] Dome CCD cameras, NTSC output, 9-12V DC power needed
  • [3rd pic] Misc standard security and pinhole cameras
  • [4th pic] Logitech USB cameras. The latest in USB camera technology - NOT! :wink:
  • [5th pic] X10 model VK74A tilt and pan mount kit. Includes power & X10 RF palm pad controller. No camera included - mount kit only. Starter kit for DIY play/experiment with pan n tilt motors

I’d like it. How can I collect it? I’d like to experiment with it.

Which, the inspection camera or the box o’ security/USB camera stuff? Or both?

The ‘take it all’ comment only applies to the box o’ security/USB camera stuff. The inspection camera can be claimed separately.

I was primarily interested in the inspection camera, but I’ll take the rest, too if no one else expresses an interest.

Sorry @coloneldan, someone else claimed the inspection camera via PM before your initial post. Let me know if you still want the security and USB cameras and lenses.

After thinking about it, I think I’ll pass. I have a ton of similar gear already. I’ll let some other tinkerer have them. Thanks again for offering them. I, too, hope they don’t end up in the landfill.