FREE: Binder of psychology research papers & articles

I’ve got a binder full of old journal articles, research papers, and newspaper/magazine clippings related to researching violent criminal offenders during youth and adulthood. I don’t need these anymore, but rather than recycle them, I’m wondering if someone else might enjoy them.

But wait, there’s more! Do the names MMPI, Ravens, or SASSI mean anything to you? If so, this binder also has blank copies of various tests used in psychoanalysis. Now whether the answer keys are provided or not is another story (some of these had to be mailed in or submitted online for scoring, along with a fee). I mean, worst case scenario, we could make the new Board take the quizzes I guess. :laughing: Not that that would violate HIPAA or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll leave them in the VECTOR area on the center table tomorrow (Thurs. 7/22) before our committee meeting, and if no one claims them by month’s end, I’ll throw them out.

1 Like

Oh hey, I’m in GA but you can tooootally feel free to toss all that into my bin for when I get back. I’m a super crime/Ab Psych nerd<3

1 Like

All righty, done! The binder is in your box for when you return. Enjoy! :grin:

1 Like