FOUND: small pin vise

So this might be a long-shot but posting here in case anyone runs across it…

Last Thursday evening I lost my pin vise (pic of similar below) I use for jewelry. It was dropped in the short hall near the lecture room when I was moving stuff from CA to common room after thurs tours.

I’ve run across someone that saw it in the hall along the base of the wall by that giant leaning painting but left it there. (Where I suspected I dropped something but didn’t see anything at the time.)

It’s not there now. I’m hoping maybe someone found it and put it away in some department thinking it might belong there? Or hasn’t figured out what to do with it yet?

When I was here Friday, I checked CA room/tools, jewelry drawers, common room, lost and found, and with the cleaning lady. No joy. Checked lost and found and that hall again today. Nada. :frowning:

The one that is lost looks just like pic below except on my missing one the collet has 20+ years of wear on it and is worn through to the brass in places, plus there is an X scratched into one of the flat faces of the collet. I obviously have a backup, but it’s not the same :frowning:

I’m super hoping someone found it and can tell me where they put it away, or if you haven’t figured out what to do with it yet, maybe it could be put in lost and found, or in my bin in the galley (Jeannie Harwell, left wall, 2nd row up, 4th from end, pink). Thanks BUNCHES if you find it!!!

Just wanted to say BIG THANK YOU to the person that found this and left it in my bin for me!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes