Fireworks Display Job from June 29th to July 5 (No Experience Required)

Hey everyone,

I’m looking to add a few people to my Pyro Crew for the 4th of July season and possibly more jobs in the future. If your interested in fireworks or just want to make some nice cash over the forth, please send me a PM with your phone number and we can talk. No experience required, we train all employees.

To tempt you more, I want to tell you we will be shooting fireworks from a floating position on a lake for one of the shoots and from a dam on another shoot. Here is a picture of some of the setup from the barge.

Another note, if your not local, that isn’t a problem. We will be arranging and paying for hotels. Also, if things work out and you want to do more events. I can pull you into future displays and even Drone Shows in the future. Like the picture below.

This is all outdoor work and while physical it isn’t out of most people’s abilities. Both Guys and Girls are fully capable and welcome. And you will be working with a fun and appreciative group. Also, there are lots of opportunities to get rare access for fun pictures to taunt your friends and family. Like taking a picture hold massive fireworks or selfies in front awesome displays!

Lastly, all the displays are electronically fired to music. Meaning we will be at safe distances while the display is fired. If you are a real thump junky, I can find a spot for you on the fire crew during the display if you want to be the closest possible. But, there is no requirement to do fire duty. I already have experienced crew that loves that job. And more pictures!

4 Likes

What is the pay?

This is more than just one task, so pay isn’t easy to break out. But, at minimum it will be $15 an hour, there will be meals and drinks provided, and opportunities for bonuses and addition pay based on the task.

1 Like