February Auto Lift Training

Son and I are interested in lift training. I saw another post where someone recollected it was done on Thursday nights. Can anyone confirm or deny please?

Thanks,
AL

Generally speaking, the Motorsports group will give lift training. They normally meet every Thursday at 7 pm. Persons wishing to get lift training should wait for some sort of confirmation and show up early – say around 6:30 or so. There should be a Motorsports person replying here… eventually.

2 Likes

In addition to Thursday evenings I’ve submitted a lift class for Friday afternoon, it ought to show up on the calendar in the next 48 hours or so.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, we’re registered for Friday!

1 Like

I would like to sign up for the class tonight but need to sign the waiver since i just joined a couple of days ago. Is there any way i can get help with signing the waiver before the class starts? I would really appreciate the help.

I would go to the back door by Automotive and pound on the door. From the north, the first ramp goes to Ceramics. The 2nd ramp has rails on it, and goes to Automotive. If you come around from the south (closest to Valwood) end, then we’re the 3rd and 4th ramps. They put a waiver signing pad back there for just such an event.

edit: 15 min- 1/2 an hour ahead of class time should be plenty.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will be there 30 mins before the class. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply and help me out.

3 Likes