Fabric District Tour 1/27

Hello!
I’m having trouble figuring out the right person to message about tomorrow’s event. Can anyone tell me if it’s okay to bring someone along? It’s another member that wanted to join but the registration is closed. But I see it was open to members and non-members, so I’m guessing it’s kind of open on numbers?
Any insight is appreciated!

I’d just bring them along. Off-primases events are rather open by definition. There won’t be any DMS resources being used.

It’s Melanie Montenegro Verdugo. She’s got her Discord handle in the class. Do you have a Discord account yet? She may not be on Talk.

Edit – it’s not full – she just set it up to close registration early. It does say that it’s for both members and non-members. Maybe she just wanted to get an early head-count?? Still, if you’re driving your own car, that shouldn’t be a huge issue.

I did message her on discord. At least, I think I found her. The name I found was Melanie Jasmine. But I didn’t see her as too active on the server, so wasn’t sure if she’d get the message.
Thought I’d cover my bases by asking here too.

1 Like