Extending a deck - looking to hire out the labor

I would like to extend this “kinda-sorta-deck-but-not-really-a-deck” to create a small seating outdoor area imagine the current “mulched area” just continued with the deck. I would also help (and stay away when needed).

Not entirely sure about the “tree-bush” might stay might be built around. It’s not all that fantastic so I’m thinking it might be met with a chainsaw. The idea would just for the look of the deck to be continuous (close to) the fence line.

Let me know if you’re interested and about what you would want for this task. It’s located in Lewisville.

Also creating more durable/taller stairs going up to the hot tub so my mom (fake knees) could get in if needed and not need to straddle the thing so much.

I can do what you are asking. Depending on specifically how the original deck is supported on the ground, I can see this taking between 2-3 days, with maybe another day for the stairs.

1 Like

FYI. If carbs make you sleepy, add a day or two. She’s known to sprinkle sweets about like a bee gathering pollen.

1 Like

not a problem.

My rates are $15.00/hour + materials + fees (such as if a jackhammer is needed)

be sure to dial 811 before you dig!

1 Like