Experience with DIY Shop LugNuts?

This was a new discovery for me today, and wondering if anyone has experience with this organization. I was hoping for big things with JackJunkies in Plano, but they folded. Ditto on MyBay in Denton. :frowning: Hoping this goes well for these folks, and wondering when they opened doors and whether I can use or refer others to their facility/service.
WebSite

1 Like

I think they are placing their personal lifestyle ahead of the market’s needs. If our auto area’s usage pattern is considered, the hours they keep will be an issue for most people. You would think they are a bank:)

Holy Cow what a small world I used to insure this business. Scott the owner is a great guy. Last I heard covid stopped operations in 2021 though.

I don’t know anything about this shop but I don’t think you should DIY your own lug nuts. I’d just buy them in the store.

3 Likes

I have your glasses and mask btw

How could turning your own lugnuts using some rando piece of found round stock not possibly go over any way but awesome?

2 Likes

Lol. From their website
“Our highly trained technicians create a safe, clean, and friendly environment that makes it easy for you.”

What’s a clean shop look like?

1 Like

Honestly it’s probably better than whatever soft spreadable butter Chrysler uses.

2 Likes

Agree. For DIY their hours are way off.