Epilog Laser Training/Certification

I am also looking to join (I’ve RSVP’d already)! I know there are multiple lasers, some for different departments or some for different purposes but want to get my laser journey started to at least cut wood. If there are multiple classes available during this Sunday I’d happily hang around to knock multiple things out if there’s the availability for that! Couldn’t quite locate any place that had all lasers/purposes on a list somewhere so I could start checking them off my training list. Thanks in advance!

We have two series of classes. There are the Thunder lasers, which are the beginner/ basic ones. Learning and having some practice on these is a prerequisite for the Fusion most of the time.

The epilogue fusion is the second class, which goes over the rotary tools and that machine.

If you want to get signed off on both, bring some of your own material to practice and show that you can use the thunders after a class on that. Alternatively - you can take the class for thunder at learn.dallasmakerspace.org

1 Like