Embroidery Classes this weekend

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you guys know I’m teaching hand embroidery classes this weekend! They’re on the calendar if you want to check them out. If you’re interested in the classes but those times don’t work for you, let me know. I can work on adding times that fit more people. :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome. If you do fb, highly recommend promoting the classes/links/pics on fb in the following groups:
Dallas Makerspace Creative Arts
Dallas Makerspace Fiberholics

Sweet!!! signed up for both, thanks for the heads up!!!

2 Likes

I’m so glad! :smile:

No, I’m not on facebook, but I do appreciate the tips!

1 Like

Ok, so I made a post for you in those groups. A lot of our fiber folks hang out there and it’s a good way to spread the word.

Feel free to message me with any future classes (I might not notice on calendar) if you want me to post about them on fb for you since you aren’t on there (I coordinate the fiberarts SIG)

On the class logistics, it looks like you have supplies covered, but if you need any more hoops, we have a crazy number of them in the fibers cabinet in one of the three boxes on the left, about the third shelf down. There’s a dearth of other embroidery supplies, but that can be fixed if there’s a demand.

If this happens regularly (hope so, I like all sorts of embroidery) and you need supplies for teaching, lemme know and we’ll get what you need

1 Like

Thank you so much! And having some hoops I could use for classes is great :smile: I have the other supplies that we need to do basics. I’m so excited

1 Like

Re hoops
Check to be sure if it matters much because sometimes things go missing, but 99% sure they’re in one of the taller of the stack of three plastic boxes. There’s labels with box contents on the end so should be easy to find

1 Like