Electronics Office Hours Success (may need more help)

This may be a fluke, but we had 12 people queued at one point Tuesday. Four I’d see on multiple occasions before. I was not able to spend enough time with any of them to really do them justice. Two were non-members that got tours and one seems inclined to join. I was busy enough that I didn’t take names, though in retrospect I should have.

8 Likes

Nice to see more traffic in the electronics area. I can try to hang around during the next office hour to catch any overflow.

5 Likes

17th from 6 - 8 PM. On the calendar now.

3 Likes

I was the first one you helped, with the LED birthday card project. I will be following up on that in the future, but need to take care of more pressing matters first.

Next July is probably when I would say the due date for that project is. It would have been this past month but things got complicated… better luck next year…

This is awesome to hear @ozindfw! Congratulations on addressing a pain point for membership. You just never know what will be popular.

I will come early to the 8/29 Electronics Office Hours and will help manage, if that is needed.

1 Like

I’d certainly appreciate it.

Given the reschedule, might not be as busy, but no way to predict. Might be pent up demand.

My son has a Velodyne CT-120 subwoofer he bought around 2001. It is making a buzzing noise. Just powered on, no audio inout. The sound can get louder some times. It also makes a thump sound when powered on or off.

We are not electronically inclined but would appreciate assistance.

I will be at DMS tomorrow, and can bring it in if that is an option.

That what office hours are for! Bring forth…

1 Like

Great, I will come by.

My son got home and got the subwoofer hooked up. Said it sounds great, and Thank you very much.

Thanks Rich.

2 Likes