Electronics clean up. Oh no here comes the trash cans

Just kidding about the trash cans sort of. Looking to set a date to clean up electronics ( sweeping, swiping down tables, coming up with a way to organize parts). Of course all decisions are to have the blessing of Art the committee chair. Who’s willing to help and when is a good time?

2 Likes

If the security cable was unlocked on bench 3 the CPU could be moved above to the shelf

1 Like

And a discussion about using committee space for personal project storage…
Just kidding :hushed:

1 Like

Art, Darcy Neal @Darcy_Neal is in town from Oregon for several. She’s involved with a couple of maker/hacker spaces out there.

If there is anything electronic you were planning to get rid of from E-lab, please contact her. One of them is a 501(3)© so we can make donations to them.

I’ll PM you her phone number.

1 Like

Hey I know how busy you have been with Walters passing and other stuff. Just trying to help get people in and help out in the room. As stated in first post all decisions and disposed of items have to be approved by you.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the electronics room but I have two hands and mostly understand directions. If you need components sorted out or something or just cleaning in general, happy to help if I’m free

1 Like