Election Roundup

Re-elected Chair of Creative Arts.

5 Likes

Re-elected laser chair, I just realized I forgot to mention. Also vice of Digital Media and 3DFab

3 Likes

Still it.

2 Likes

I’m happy to announce Jayson Woods ( @engpin ) has been elected 3D Fab chair. Jayson has been doing tons to get and keep 3DFab in a great state.

5 Likes

It is time for another election roundup. @Committee_Chairs - please post your election results here. I’ll start:

I’m excited to announce that John Arispe @bearaudio81 was elected chair of Digital Media. :grin:

4 Likes

@Shawn_Christian was elected chair for Vector at the last committee meeting.

6 Likes

@lisaletters will remain as Printmaking Chair per September meeting notes
https://source.dallasmakerspace.org/display/PRINT/Printmaking+Meeting-2022-09-24

5 Likes

I was almost re-elected unanimously today but we had 1 abstention. Not sure yet if the minutes are up yet.

4 Likes

Minutes now up

4 Likes

I can add my voice to this

@AnnaMarie was voted in as the new Ceramics Chair.

Congratulations Anna!

7 Likes

@mreynolds was elected the new Chair of Creative Arts. I’ll be the vice-chair.

1 Like

@Committee_Chairs - bumping this. :slight_smile: Let me know any election results since the last board meeting (on October 26).

I was re elected for 3D fab meeting notes should be in source

1 Like

@SWA has stepped up to corral the dust.

7 Likes

@rlisbona was re-elected as Metal Shop chair.

2 Likes

I was re-elected chair of the Science Committee through June 2023, and Sam Frondorf @frondog_s was elected vice chair:

2 Likes

The blacksmtihing committee met last night at 7:00PM at DMS and re-elected Joe Brown as committee chair. Dan Henderson is going to serve as vice chair, too. I’ll post the minutes from the meeting shortly. We have great plans for blacksmithing in 2023.

4 Likes