Ebay Class online Saturday

I am teaching a class saturday on how to properly list and sell on ebay. I decided to teach this due to the hard times many of us are in and I realize that we could use some extra income.

I will show you how to correctly do market research on ebay to see what is ACTUALLY selling, how often and what markets and things you should be focusing on.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE NOT JUST 3D PRINTING

This morning I decided to look up on ebay the theme of 3D printing to see what 3D printed parts are actually selling on ebay and if I had a 3D printer what parts I would focus on to actually make money.

In regards to 3D printing, there are many small things that are selling here and there, but people are generally very comfortable purchasing things related to video games.

This seller is selling a small plastic piece for nintendo switches, he has sold 746 at $9 a piece plus shipping which is a very good price and many people are buying, nearly 5 per day.

this seller created a simple stand to hold nintendo switches has sold 33 of them and 15 in april alone any of you could design this in a day.

@TLAR

7 Likes

This seller in UK created an Apple remote stand and has sold 221, nearly one per day. at $5 each plus shipping.

this seller sold NVIDIA shield stand, 89 sold at 8 dollars each.

2 Likes

charging dock $11 each no one in USA making this??? 75 sold.

this guy sold 86 of this charging dock 86 sold 7.64 each? he is selling 2 a day!

2 Likes

bump @maxk68

May I drop this here?
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/15758

1 Like

3d printed dip stick handles, sell really well , nearly 1 a day $6.65 + shipping, 579 sold!

3d printed Climate Control Gauge Pod $18.95 + shipping on top, 145 sold. He already sold 12 in April alone!

lets make some money!

This one seller is killing it with 3D printed car parts, part after part is selling in 100s of volume, he has no cost for inventory because he can just print it when needed.

$17.95 for switch plate sold 35 + shipping.

part after part selling well

Well…he has to have enough of the appropriate types/colors if filament on hand. Maybe we can call that “pre-inventory”? It’s sorta like being “pre-revenue”…

1 Like

Owl home $179.00 57 sold 3 in march and 1 so far in april

2 Likes

Geez man, this Owl home might have run them $30 in materials and maybe 90 minutes. that’s a hell of a markup.

Edit- and the maker didn’t even use any kind of varnish (I know its cedar, but still) and they used screws that will rust over time. That might last 3-5 years tops.

3 Likes

any market you want to research? Lets do it in the class!

I contacted one of Ebay’s most successful 3dprinting sellers he makes all kinds of 3d printed delete plates, may be a lot of markets for older cars on that!
@TLAR

1 Like

When Sat is the class? How do I access?

Are you using Google Meet? It works well, and we have access via our MakerSpace Google accounts.

Its on the calendar, class is tomorrow saturday, you need to have the app downloaded on your phone and find an item you want to sell.

Time? Which app? Link to event?

Thanks josh!

tomorrow at 3pm,
go to the class on the calendar
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/15758

click the link at top of description to join video confernce at 3pm tomorrow

download ebay app on your phone

find 1 item in your house to sell

2 Likes

Seller gregparts-llc is a ROCKSTAR yesterday alone he sold over $400 dollars worth of products 18/22 of the products were 3D printed, that he designed himself! I bet his margins are spectacular due to 3d printing!
Are his margins over 50%?
I dont know about you, but that can buy a lot of double cheeseburgers and craft beer! Lets make it happen!

3d printed 14.95
3d printed 18.95
3d printed 11.95
3d printed 14.95
3d printed 14.95
3d printed 21.95
3d printed 17.95
3d printed 18.95
3d printed 17.95
3d printed 10.95
3d printed 4.95
3d printed 22.95
3d printed 22.95
3d printed 17.95
3d printed 11.95
3d printed 17.95
3d printed 19.95
3d printed 19.95
Total 447.86

his past transactions

1 Like

This is great Josh. Ive been thinking myself of doing something like this for some time. My problem it trying to settle on what I want to sell & if its worth my time.

2 Likes

Happy to help! Sign up for the class! Thank you for being such an amazing contributor to the community! :heart:

2 Likes

Shipping is a problem. I need someone to handle fulfillment.

1 Like