Dye sublimation training

Hi everyone!
I’ve been coming to dms for a while. There are many areas where I would like to study and progress, but the dms is pretty empty. I find the workshops insufficient. There are committee meetings on the monthly schedule. I created this thread because I wanted to learn something new. I was wondering if there is anyone willing to teach me about sublimation dye.

@CaryF300 is our resident guru, and most often is the one to do the classes, so I’ll see if this catches his eye & he has time (and the equipment is usable, etc.). Others might step up if he doesn’t.

1 Like

You might also want to request your green dot status, as members have more access than guests with usage of tools.

What @dougemes really means is that members have access to more portions of the Talk forum. You have to be manually recognized as a member to get the green dot. Go to the Green Dot category and follow the instructions to request access.

1 Like

Hi @ezgi! I’ll get a Dye Sub 101 class on the calendar this month. It will be a couple of weeks before I am free, but it will happen. I run three bowling leagues in Fort Worth, and they all start back up of the next couple of weeks, so it is a busy time for me right now. Let me see how his week goes. I can probably schedule a class on the 22nd or 23rd of September.

4 Likes

It is good new. I will check the callendar . thank you :upside_down_face: