Dye Sublimation and vinyl print

Are there classes surrounding creating designs or prints on fabric, i.e., shirts, or other materials?

We were just talking about Dye Sub at tonight’s Creative Arts meeting. @AmeliaG said that she’s going to work on having some Dye Sub classes. Be aware that Dye Sub needs to have something that melts a bit for it to work. 100% polyester is a good choice for that.

For vinyl, look for the Titan vinyl cutter or the Creative Arts Silhoutte Cameo. They didn’t come up in a sort, so there probably aren’t any classes currently. @Liamluu teaches the Titan, and @jackietran teaches the Cameo.

The Creative Arts meeting are once a month on the First Sunday. One becomes a “member” of the committee by showing up to the meetings. They’re on the Calendar.

Thank you for the helpful feedback. I’ll keep watching for more classes. My daughter was at the creative arts committee meeting. We joined DMS last week. I look forward to growing, learning, and exploring! Love to create and have tons of ideas, just haven’t had the tools or resources to bring my wants and visions to reality.

Have a great night.