Dye sub driver?

I’m trying to use the dye sub printer, but I haven’t used it since the new driver was installed, so my instruction reminder pics aren’t helpful.
I tried to skim through the printer manual, but I couldn’t find it either.

I can’t find the place to select the paper and dye sub selections.

We have a YouTube video of a dye sub class. There may be parts missing because it was my first attempt at using a GoPro but the information you need might be in there. It’s on the DMS YouTube. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Is it this one?

Yep, that’s it

I’m getting this error, and it gets stuck on this page.

I’ve restarted the computer and turned it all the way off and back on (the computer, NOT the printer :blush:)

But I’m still getting the issue

Any ideas @CaryF300 ?

@CaryF300

It looks like this member was having a similar issue, though from a different direction.
My issue occurs when I get to the virtual print driver screen within adobe pro. If I click on anything [usually paper size] and click OK, it gets stuck.

I think the Sawgrass Print Manager may need to be updated. I’ll see if I can get in there today to take a look at it.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue again today. Any ideas?

It worked just fine at my last class. All you set on that page is the page size. Then you print, and the Print Manager should pop up to set all of the other settings.

Success!!

So I tried Adobe->sawgrass print manager today…and it got stuck. I had to task manager close adobe.
Then I printed with adobe just skipping the print manger and going directly to the sawgrass printer.
It had BIG streaks.
When I asked google, it said I should print from within the Sawgrass Print Manager program itself.
So I opened the program, it made me create an account, and then in let me print. [and I had mirrored my file already so when I told it to mirror…it wound up un-mirroring itself…but that was my fault]

Now when I open Adobe and try to use the Sawgrass print manager, it works just fine…like it’s supposed to.

Not sure why I needed to go through the Sawgrass Print Manager program itself before it decided it liked me, but it’s behaving properly.

[And my shirt turned out beautifully <3 ]

*side question - do you know of anything I can use an un-mirrored text print on? * @CaryF300

Yay! And a bunch more words

1 Like

There are glass cutting boards that take an unmirrored image, or the acrylic that Conde sells.

1 Like