Dye Sub 101 on 3/7 at 6:30pm

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/17840

I have posted a Dye Sub 101 for 3/7 on the calendar. It will become available for registration just after noon on Wednesday.

5 Likes

I’m a new member (just joined today) and really hoping to learn about the dye sub process. I see that this course is now full, which is understandable in that it’s tomorrow, so I’d love to know how often is it offered. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Calendar weirdness – cancellations don’t change the Full statement on the Calendar page. Right now Dye Sub is still full, but you might double check it Monday afternoon. You need to click through to see if it says “no spaces”, or “1 of x” available.

Depending on your spare time, you can also “fly standby”. You won’t be able to sign up if it’s full, but if you show up and there’s a no-show, you can take their spot. Not everyone is courteous/alert enough to cancel their reservation if they can’t make the class. I find that generally if I no-show a class, it’s because I’ve completely forgotten I was signed up. I’ve signed up for text reminders, but they never seem to happen.
(edited)

Thank you for the good suggestions. I might try the standby approach, and I’ll also be sure to check later today.

The frequency of this class being taught is directly related to my schedule, and someone requesting it. I’ll check my schedule and see if I can fit another one in this month. I generally schedule them for either Monday or Thursday evening, as my other evenings are full through late May. I’ll let you know when another class is added to the calendar.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

@CaryF300 great class last night, Thank you!!!

Were you able to get the black ink to print?

No, not yet. I’ll be tearing the printer apart to do a manual head cleaning on Thursday.