Drawing Fundamentals and Rescheduled Watercolor Class

Hey fellow makers!

I just submitted a 4 part Intro to Drawing/Fundamentals of Drawing series to the calendar.

This series will tackle different skills each class that can be used in many other committees and projects! Each class is a weekend in November and I worked around the Maker Sell to not interfere with that event.

Class 1. Basic shapes in every day objects. I’ll have several objects and we’ll take basic shapes to learn how to draw simple everyday items.

Class 2. Shadows and Light- a still life of objects with lighting to casts shadows around objects and learn how to use light in art

Class 3. Drawing from 1 point perspective. This is when looking at the horizon and objects seem to get smaller. For 1 point, think of a railroad track going in the distance or a river flowing to the distance.

Class 4. Drawing from 2 point perspective. This is when your view of the horizon has 2 points. Like a corner of a house with a roof, one points one way and the other point goes opposite.

Also- my cancelled watercolor class last week has also been rescheduled. Thanks migraine.

The Watercolor is beginner friendly and how to paint beautiful autumn trees with the wet-on-wet technique. Beginner friendly.

Scheduled for Friday, November 3 at 6:30pm in interactive.

All these classes are $5 / per class and covers the costs of the CA supplies!

Hope to see you!

-Gena

3 Likes