Donner down for the count 2022/09/03

Donner and Blitzen both have electric faults that are keeping them from working at this time. Repairs are in progress. Read this thread for better details:

BLITZEN is back up.

1 Like

Did we figure out the issue? That smell had me worried

After MUCH hunting. On the right hand side, as you look at it. In the back, is a panel. At the bottom of this panel is a breaker switch that was tripped. I ran a test file and I’m willing to say its good.

3 Likes

Alright, well, I’m glad it’s back up. That smell does still have me worried, though, so we’re going to need to keep a close eye on Blitzen for the next few days, I think. Thanks a ton for both of you doing that.

1 Like

Still had a sign this evening indicating it was down - good to remove?

Uhoh… the left most Thunder Laser is down… I thought that was Donner… it is still down and I had a sign on it… Donner will power up but no laser. The next Thunder laser is working… which I have been calling Blitzen… Do I have the names wrong? I’m pretty sure its Blitzen that’s working.

No, you got it right. Leftmost is Donner, which is still down duue to a dead power supply. Blitzen is the one that’s back up, but I want to keep an eye on over the next few days in case anything weird happens to it.

Blitzen yes, remove the sign.

You got it! I’ll pull in the AM and keep an eye on it. Thanks Chris!