Donated Lumber Decision?

Wow thats really pretty. What finish was used? Is it a plaque or cutting board or other?

Cutting board . It’s finished with mineral oil and bees wax.

Does it come with one of the briskets? BTW, could you have selected a more cryptic user name, a UUID perhaps? :slight_smile:

A brisket is a good idea. It’s too late to put in an order for this weekend. How about next weekend? You going to be there?

I could probably do that. I’m batting cleanup on a remodel and it keeps growing and it is very rough. I would equate it to doing maintenance code for something that was offshored to the lowest bidder.

1 Like

Any word on when that massive slab of iron wood will be priced and listed for sale? And if so where will it be listed

No not yet. All of those will be valued by a professional first and then disposition decided at the next meeting.

Cool, I’ll keep checking in for updates, although it seems a little drawn out when you have someone saying whatever you want $ for it let me know and I’ll happily pay for it. But I’ll let it play out

welcome to selling assets as a non profit. there’s a bunch of hoops to jump through and rules to follow set by the state.

1 Like

I will pay $1 more than Chris.

6 Likes

looks like we got a bidding war ill pay $1.01 penny more than ryan

1 Like

I will out bid you, given the significance of the piece in question

I apologize I didn’t think of it through that lense I just saw it as an individual selling something but know I know it’s being sold by Dms I understand the delay

lol im only joking its all yours fam

Same here I just got screwed by a dealership so my outbidding wouldn’t last very long

1 Like

Stop brewing cheap 1.03

1 Like

I’m not brewing I’m steeping lol

End grain cutting board to be delivered this weekend. This will be for display at DMS.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like