Dolby Professional 5.1 Encoder and Decoder

Hey Digital Media team, I have older Dolby 5.1 hardware encoder and decoder units. That have been sitting unused for quite some time, I was thinking about listing on eBay, but I thought maybe the digital media team might want them. I haven’t really looked into the studio situation at DMS, if any at all. But I’d be willing to donate them if you want them

1 Like

this would be a great teaching tool for us. please let me know if we can meet too pick it up for DMS/DM.
thanks!
john
DM Chair

1 Like

Awesome @bearaudio81 I can drop it off next time I am in. Is there some place specific I can leave it?

Additionally, I have a MartinSound MultiMax 5.1 monitor controller with remote. Though I think you need to get in touch with them about it to flash the firmware on the remote to get it working. I can drop that as well.

the best place is anywhere near the large format printer. or underneath the mac tower in the corner.

thank you sir!
John

Hey Bear, sorry for the seriously delay. I left a bunch of people of stuff for you in the digital media lab. The bulbs are actually Globe brand rgb smart bulbs, thought they might be useful

Sorry I meant John, for some reason I had your name as Bear. But I see now that its bearaudio81

thank you Sir! just got here to receive them.

i believe there is a donation receipt system here. if youd like we can get one to you.

thanks!

and Bear and John go hand in hand for me.

Awesome, hope you get some good use out of them, I have a few more items I can donate as well. Yea I’d love to get a receipt. Might come in handy at tax time!

1 Like

please do. ill work on getting that document this evening.