Do you know who this is? Not Acceptable Clean-up

This wanted to use the Rotary Table on the Bridgeport. He was having trouble figuring out how to get this off the dolly it was sitting on the floor. I saw him having a problem, and showed how get it onto an lift cart. Helped him lift the rotary table (200 lbs +) on to the, and onto the Bridgeport table.

When he was finished he left the rotary table on the Bridgeport, the Kurt vise on the drill press table, and the drill press set precariously at a diagonally across to the corner on “new” lathe.

Someone came and got me because they wanted to use the Bridgeport and didn’t know how to move the rotary table.

This isn’t acceptable. I’d like to speak to him about it. Here’s photo taken at about 4:00 to 4:30 Sunday afternoon.

Thanks

ah these millennials. they’re mama’s just didn’t teach them any better. I mean, someone else will pick up, right? It’s ok, I’m sure they have an excuse.
we need to post this/these pictures on a wall of shame inside the machine shop area so when we see them we can publically scorn them.

2 Likes

Too tall to be @engpin :up:

Yeah not me I do not use the Bridgeport. Good to know I kind of have a clone

1 Like

Not Jason, I know him and would be able to hunt him down without assistance.

4 Likes

I suggest this be the next group project. Fun build and useful for dealing with folks like this…

5 Likes

Wood shop, Electronics, Leather SIG, Metal, Shop, and Machine Shop. Definitely a group build.

1 Like

I really wanted to build this in miniature but I let my husband convince me it was morbid.

3 Likes

Would love a desk sized “Old Sparky”

2 Likes