Do we have a Dent puller?

Do we have a dent puller in the automotive shop? If we do what type is it?

2 Likes

Ditto this. I have a front corner panel that needs a dent pulled.

Yes there is one on the lower pallet rack closer to the doors. I believe it is a PDR kit

1 Like

OK, thanks! I’ll be there tomorrow night and check it out.

We also have a cold glue slide hammer in the green cabinet somewhere. Depends on how big the dent, location,…etc. dents in the middle of a door are much easier than dents in a rocket panel or hood

1 Like

Just checked in the case seems to be missing the imperfection mirror for checking smoothness but glue sticks and puller along with slide and weight are there, I’m not sure if we have dent pressing rods.

Might want to bring a mirror and sharpie and ruler to make one

Of course we have a nice tool in a nice case with a spot for everything and someone found it too difficult to put things back where they belong. Of course.

Yes, we have Max-Sheetmetaller solution. It is primarily kept in the machine shop, but also can be found in the metal shop at times.

Found the dry glue puller and the hot glue puller last night on the wire rack. Put everything back where I found it. It did not work for pulling out hail dents, need to try a vacuum suction puller. Looks like we do not have one.