DMS Youtube Subscription (Please Subscribe)

I just subscribed. Now at 158.

YAN CAN COOK?
YAN CAN COOK.
YAN CAN COOK!

Hmm, didnt want to take the post.

To keep it On Topic, this is an opportunity to capture actual buy in from the membership on an action, that we can followup with for future campaigns (dare I say future votes?)

4 Likes

@Josh_Melnick would it be appropriate to post Robert’s request on our main FB page? It reaches around 8000 people either liking or following the page.

2 Likes

Be sure to use

This link as it auto asks.

Not to be too off topic but while setting this up I saw @lukeiamyourfather video was up to 16K views

Way to go Luke!

6 Likes

I put it on the Creative Arts FB group, which has 783 members. Not the same as the official page, but hits a lot of the most active membership.

4 Likes

184 as of now.

I should do it again. Lots has changed since then.

3 Likes

@Robert_Davidson … is the account information on the Admin Wiki?

Realized I could add a subscription for every google account I have. Will do the rest later but I am up to three subs now for the channel.

Hey Luke,

I can help you and I have a phone gimbal for smooth walking shots through the space. I’d suggest that we do it in too takes one just video and the second as a live video on Facebook. Would need to work with Josh on the Facebook one.

I’ve been doing stuff like this with my Pyro Group and seen huge response for it. Plus, I’m just in to help thanks to many of the changes finally happening at the space.

This is the best DMS intro video that I have seen … we need to repost this on our channel with permission

2 Likes

I took that video. I can put it on the shared drive somewhere if you’d like to post it to the DMS YouTube page.

3 Likes

Yeah … that would be great … I will run it by PR first

246 as of 6:50pm 05/22/2019

I put my video here in case PR is good with adding it.

M:\Jorge Soto_DMS Open House Video

1 Like

Would be nice to have a “quick” youtube video for each department.

1 Like

Fyi in the pr meeting that type stuff was mentioned, expect to see minutes before the weekend

1 Like

This is a can of worms. It has been talked about since Ladybird, at least.

I like this idea too.

1 Like

Ok, will work on this summer.