DMS Open House Flyers

We had some flyers printed up for the open house happening on September 12th. They are rubberbanded into stacks of roughly 25 for your convenience. If you have a place to drop some off at please grab them from the PR shelf in the warehouse near the Vector and Science areas. Please fill out the form of where you are taking them so there are no duplicated efforts.

If you previously mentioned you would take some to certain locations, we have post-its on those stacks for you.

If you are only going to grab a few, please grab them from the stacks in the lobby.

Thanks all!!

Flyers look like the image below.

7 Likes

Thanks @macapaka for the fantastic design!

6 Likes

you are most welcome and cant wait to finish the flyer/ brochure too :smile_cat:

3 Likes

the flyers look so good!!
why isnt this a stickied post for everyone to see all the time!!

1 Like

sept 12th!! cant wait!!

1 Like

I have been taking the flyers to some local hobby shops. At first, they seemed to be hesitant about letting me leave the flyers but when I get to that part of my spiel that “We have a group who races R/C cars in the back parking lot every Saturday evening,” they suddenly become much more enthusiastic.

Do we have a design for regular flyers not particular to the Open House? If we add a blurb to that about the Saturday races, the hobby shops will probably be willing to have them available all of the time.

Edit tag David @David_Walker

1 Like

DMS doesn’t do much to advertise itself, because we already get plenty of members, just by word-of-mouth.

I actually consider this kind of a good thing. It creates a minor (but still viable) burden of research to find we even exist, and acts as a first stage screening of potential new members.

Someone on reddit wants to know if pets are allowed to the open house.

No. Only service animals are allowed.

(Deleted by author). Moved to new topic.