Digital Media Office Hours - Vice Chair Position Open

This Saturday afternoon (May 5th 2018) I’ll be hanging out in Digital Media (calendar event pending)

My goal is to clean/organize the Digital Media room while getting a list of the working equipment we have.

Anything beyond that is just gravy, so I scheduled 4 hours of time. (if no one else is around by the time I’m done I’ll probably just play with the Vive haha)

I’ll be hanging out to make myself available during that time to listen to suggestions/gripes.
I’m also looking for input from other committee chairs about how digital media could create mutually beneficial relationships with other committees at DMS.

Oh, also I’ve been told that picking a Vice Chair is a good idea, so if there’s any other pixel jockeys out there who think that sounds like fun please stop by (or just mention it here)

2 Likes

BIG BIG BIG thanks to Robin and Coul for helping me get inventory done today!

Now that I know what all we have (and it’s organized af!) I’m going to start throwing classes up on the calendar.

Keep your eye peeled for new classes, and please don’t be shy about requesting classes.

Let me know what you want to see taught and if I can’t teach it myself I will do my best to find someone who can!

2 Likes

Oh and the Vice Chair position is still open. hahahaha