Did software ever get figured out for the Titan?

The plan is to use the same “pro” version of the software that we purchased for the titan. @dougemes hooked up his laptop to the new cutter, and tried various software options, so the committee could make an informed decision on software purchasing. Once he confirmed that the software already in use would work IF upgraded to the pro version level, that was the recommendation made.

Once the new computer for the cameo is installed, it will likewise have a copy of the vinyl software installed, so it can be connected to the new cutter.

I cannot speak to whether the computer or software situation is further along than the last time you asked. I don’t know.

If you have a laptop of your own, you could see if you could investigate whether you want to purchase a license for your laptop. Or whether a trial version would allow you to execute a job.

ack, for some reason I never got an alert that someone responded.

ok thanks. I tried checking the tool board before I posted again, but the new one doesn’t seem to be on there and the old Titan says: image

As far as I know the OOS sign I put on the Titan is still there, but I don’t think there is one on the new cutter. I (and I’m sure others) don’t want to bother people with asking for updates, but I’m not sure where to get an update without posting another talk message. I wouldn’t mind installing/would be willing to install the software on the titan PC, but I don’t think I have the ‘rights’ to do so? I’ll look into hooking my laptop up to the titan and see if there is a way to send files online. Thanks

The software was installed on the machine attached to the Titan…recently… (exactly which day escapes me presently, but let’s call it “yesterday”).

4 Likes

I’ll be out before Friday during the day then to do the needful for any machines located in the digital annex

4 Likes

Vinylmaster LTR 4.2 confirmed working with the titan.
titan

4 Likes

Sample job

3 Likes

thank you for the update. i am going to update it as working in the tool status board

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BIG thanks to @Team_Infrastructure - particularly @skyspook - for getting the network connectivity problems solved!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes