Diamond Stud Earrings - Referral or Opportunity

I’m planning to purchase my wife a set of diamond stud earrings - seeing as I am posting this on February 13th, you will be happy to know that this isn’t for Valentine’s Day, :slight_smile: but rather for our upcoming 20th anniversary.

With that said, I’ve not purchased a diamond in a quite some time and my old jeweler moved to Seattle. I figured that maybe some of the members that make jewelry could provide a recommendation for a reputable jewelry dealer in the area.

Alternatively, if you are personally able to make a set of these, I’d be interested in talking. (I would prefer to give my business to a fellow DMS member than some unknown entity.)

Thanks for your help,

Phil

1 Like

Pm me.

123456789 more characters!

I’ve heard that Costco, surprisingly, sells diamonds. They should have smaller-than-industry markups on their stuff.

I always go here (30+ years). They have always treated me fairly and I like their professionalism. They sell legacy/used jewelry and you can find some amazing pieces there. https://www.fullersjewelry.com/

They are at Beltline and Arapaho in Addison more or less. I always negotiate with them so don’t pay asking price because they are usually pretty amenable to some discount. They will sell you quality jewelry IMHO. I get nothing for the referral. I just like their store.

@nausser915 ordered my engagement ring for me.

1 Like

@nausser915 John Gorman said you might be able to help us. Daniel and I are looking for someone to help us or teach a class for us to be able to make our wedding bands. Just simple gold or silver bands would be nice. Would one of you be able to help or point us in the right direction?

What carat? I have several loose diamonds, obviously that’d we’d have a jeweler varify quality, basically you need to know the 4 cs you want, carat color clarity and cut, any color IF Is gonna be a pretty penny specially closer to a whole carat, but you can get vs1-vs2 for a good price, and a tip .99 carats cost significantly less than 1.00 carats